Sunday 14 January 2018

Day 1612

Day 1612;

Today my BMI was 19.98! I had stepped 13,511 times, I had burnt off 1263 kcal and I have walked 8,75 km apparently.

Breakfast: cereal and stewed apple.
Lunch: sausage and apple pie, vegetables and a slice of cake.
Dinner: cheese omelette and banana.
Drinks: milk and fruit juice.

I had done 30 press-ups, I have done a second 30 press-ups, I have done a third set of 30 press-ups and I have finally had myself do 20 press-ups to round it up this morning. Which means that I have done 110 press-ups to start the day off. Now onto sit-ups, and maybe even crunches? So that’s my 110 done for my sit-ups the time was 01:43, I prefer doing sit-ups to press-ups, I find them a lot quicker to do, probably as my arm muscles are weak, but now lets get on with the crunches. So I have done the 100 crunches by the time of 02:00 so I have decided to stop for now at that, to get some rest as it’s nighttime.

Then the rest of the day I spent in a car traveling to and from Canterbury, walking around Canterbury, finding the place to have lunch in Canterbury then going into Marlowe theatre to watch the last pantomime of the season, apparently.

The pantomime was excellent, dispite having one flaw in the casting, no it wasn’t as the Dame was actually female, as it wasn’t it was a man. It was that the main character, Peter Pan, was portrayed by a male actor, which shocked me as in the last one that I saw, at least I remember that I saw, the main character(s), Dick Whitington (and his cat), were portrayed by female actors. Now just it could have been as Peter Pan loses all of his friends (the lost boys) as they all go off to London to live with the Darlings, leaving behind only Peter, Tinkerbell and his (Peter’s) shadow to fend for themselves against the pirates. 

No comments:

Post a Comment