Sunday 21 January 2018

Day 1619

Day 1619;

My BMI was down a bit at 19.95, my steps were at 10,807, my calories burnt off were 1111 kcal and I had walked 7.00 km apparently.

Breakfast: cereal, grapes, banana, apple and orange.
Lunch: ham sandwich, salad and something.
Dinner: beef, Yorkshire pudding, purple cabbage, peas, carrots, broccoli, roast potatoes and ice cream on sticky toffee pudding.
Drinks: milk, hot chocolate, Dr Pepper Zero and tea.


So today was going to be another lazy day, but then it snowed, so Mich and I had to go out for a walk to check on GM as Flow had already been told not to go today by GM due to the weather, as it was snowing but then it turned to rain, before the day was through. So we had done that, and we walked around to see GAK, but she wasn't very good, as in her health was poor, she kept being sick into a bowl, apparently, but I never saw her being sick, but I heard her making all of those retching noises.

Of the 330 more press-ups and 480 sit-ups that I had tasked myself to reach, I only did:
30 press-ups,
40 press-ups,
60 press-ups,
130 press ups down 200+100 to do tomorrow.
50 sit-ups,
100 sit-ups,
50 sit-ups,
200 sit-ups down 280+100 to do tomorrow.

300 press-ups and 380 sit-ups are the goals for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment