Monday 8 January 2018

Day 1606

Day 1606;

My BMI was19,95, I had taken 10,443 steps, I have burnt off 1347 kcal and I have walked  6.76 km.

Breakfast: cereal, banana, orange and apple.
Lunch: bacon sandwich and something.
Dinner: spaghetti bolognaise and apple pie.
Drinks: milk, fruit juice and doctor pepper,

So today I have been to the gym, for another cycle on an exercise bike. But I thought that it was supposed to be another one of my 30 minute cycles, but I was wrong. As by the time that I had arrived the replacement for the personal trainer that I had was in, today/a month early, and she’d told me to continue on the exercise bike for 20 minutes, as she’d be back in 10 minutes. So I carried on cycling for 20 minutes, but she still wasn’t back, so I kept on cycling; the bikes clock said that I’d been at cycling for 80 minutes by the time that I stopped and the personal trainer had been located.

Today I did the “Tricep Extension”, “Grounded V” and the “Gate”. When I was doing the three exercises the first and the last I did pretty pathetically on, but the second, the "Grounded V", I managed to get a score of 100, which was my highest score for the exercise. I have also done 100 press-ups and 100 sit-ups.

No comments:

Post a Comment