Sunday 28 January 2018

Day 1626

Day 1626;

My BMI today was 19.76, I had walked 12,168 steps, I had burnt off 1075 kcal and I have walked 7.88 km today.

Breakfast: cereal, banana, strawberries, apple and grapes.
Lunch: macaroni cheese and chocolate trifle.
Dinner: cottage cheese sandwich (white bread), grapes and a berry muffin.
Drinks: milk, fruit juice and hot chocolate.
Snacks:  Jaffa cakes.

!so my attempt to get a six pack hasn’t really been successful, well I’ve got an idea for next month it’s to double the number of press-ups/sit-ups, but that will be useless, as I am behind as it is. 290  press-ups and 300 sit-ups behind as it was last night, I think.

20 press-ups,

Now my first 20 press-ups today I did before I went to sleep this morning, but since then I have gone down to eat my breakfast and then I washed up after myself, as in all of the pots and plastics; for recycling. Then I have walked my way back upstairs to my room in order to wash myself in the shower. But before I did that I decided to get some more exercise in.

50 press-ups,
50 press-ups,

So that’s today done in press-ups, now I’ve still got to do 270 more.

So now it’s time for me to have a shower. I had my shower, then I went back downstairs to eat my lunch and to watch X-men Origins Wolverine with Allergy. But then for the half hour before I ate my lunch I was watching the Woman’s football on my iPad, it was Chelsea Vs Everton from what I saw of the game Everton had the best of the game as they had a goal disallowed due to it being off-side and they also missed a penalty, well the shot hit the post. Then I missed the second half, and about the final third of the first half as I was watching X-men and eating, I’m fine with dual tasking if one of the tasks is watching something and the second is eating, but no triple tasking. 

50 sit-ups,

I have been to the loo, too much information; I know.

100 sit-ups,

So that’s my day done in sit-ups, now I still have to do 250 more.

Then Tini and Mich arrived back home after going out to London for the night, last night.

I have just done another 20 press-ups to make it down to 250 more, maybe I could start digging into the 500 of both later on today.

Then I have eaten my dinner, then after that I’ve gone back upstairs and then I’ve done an hour long jog around my room, just to compensate for my lazy behaviour of today. At least the jog made me sweat.

40 press-ups,
40 sit-ups,
So now I make it 210 still needed, at least until tomorrow when it goes to 310 still needed.

Then I did my body test, now I have forgotten what I have done after that, apart from message 1 of my 2 friends. So yes I know I’ve grown in popularity. 

Now what have I actually done? Brushed your teeth. Yes I know that I have done that but that’s part of the usual routine have I done anything else?

30 press-ups,
30 sit-ups,
Was it for this night, I think at least, but if I do anymore then I’ll just add them on to the amount that I get done tomorrow morning. But it’s 280 still needed on each, for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment