Sunday 7 January 2018

Day 1605

Day 1605;

19.92 was my BMI and I have made 10,354 steps, burnt off 1036 kcal and I have walked 6.70 kn.

Breakfast: cereal, baana, apple and orange.
Lunch: somethings.
Dinner: duck, bacon, carrots, peas and something.
Drinks: milk, fruit juice and something.

So today I had a lazy morning, which was followed by a walk around to the place of GAK's residence. But I still wasn't up to 10,000 steps, so I did a little 31 minute jog on the around the kitchen, well it was either that ar a 31 minute shuttle run from from one side of the kitchen to the other, or maybe it was a mix of the two? Yes it was a mix of the two. Anyway I got it up to 10,000 steps by the time of my weigh in, so that means that the year is one week through, seven days, and I have so far done at least 70,000 steps.

And today I have also done one of those preset routines on Wii Fit I've forgotten the first exercise that I did but I can remember the following two exercises, as the second was finding 13 flags around the town on a bike which I mucked up, and the third exercise was a trampoline one, but I fell off of the trampoline. Press-ups I have done 100 and sit-ups I  have done 100, so that is it for today at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment