Saturday 6 January 2018

Day 1604

Day 1604;

My BMI today was 19.92, but by the time that I tested my body today I had only managed 8440 steps, 949 kcal and 5.46 km. Then I managed to get up to 10,685 steps, 1095 kcal and 6.92 km before the day was through.

Breakfast: cereal.
Lunch: I cannot remember.
Dinner: meat pie , carrots, croquet potatoes and I’ve forgotten.
Drinks: milk and fruit juice.

So today I first went to eat my breakfast, then I got changed and I went to boccia.  I went to a football game and I got really confused by Mich and his emotions, I think at least. Then I think I managed to clear it up,but who knows? Emotions, dam pesky emotions. Then I had another jog on the spot to get my steps up. But it was somewhere in there that I managed to get 20 press-ups done.

I have finally managed to complete the 100 press-ups for today and I have also completed my 100 sit-ups for the day. I’m still planning on doing some yoga or other physical activity but it’s just I’m too lazy to. Which I shall change about myself.


No comments:

Post a Comment