Wednesday 24 January 2018

Day 1622

Day 1622;

Today my BMI was 19.89, I had managed to do 11,524 steps, I have burnt off 1281 kcal and I have also apparently walked 7.46 km.

Breakfast: cereal, apple, orange and banana.
Lunch: tinned spaghetti on toast and a chocolate muffin.
Dinner: spaghetti Bolognese and tiramisu.
Drinks: milk, fruit juice, water and cider.

Today I had a lazy morning, which at the end of the morning was lunch, as usual. Then I ate lunch and then I went off to the gym for a pleasant enough bit of exercise.

But then when I returned to my home from the gym, I had a shower next I tried on my skiing getup, it all fitted. But then I did 20 press-ups whilst I was putting it on and I did 40 whilst I was taking it off, so that is 60 for today so far.

Then I went to dinner, when I returned to my room I did 40 more press-ups and my first 60 of the day in sit-ups. Before traveling back down the stairs to do my body test which in doing it I realised just how properly lazy I had been today, as I noted that I had only walked 3489 steps. So I had to jog the rest of my steps for today, in the approximately next 45 minutes. I’ve just made 80 more sit-ups to make my total for today to 140. 

Now I should still do the have to do 240 press-ups and 440 sit-ups tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment