Wednesday 10 January 2018

Day 1608

Day 1608;

BMI was 20.15, steps 10727, I have burnt off 1066 kcal and I have walked 6.96 km.

 Breakfast: cereal, banana, apple, orange and grapes.
Lunch: spaghetti hoops with mini sausage on toast and something.
Dinner: I've forgotten.
Drinks: milk, fruit juice and cider.

This morning I did 100 press-ups and 100 sit-ups.

But some of the apparent 6.96 km I have walked today was in my trip to the GM's home, then instead of walking to GAK's abode we wandered around to a shop which was in town. But in the shop I saw two people that I knew from school, MK and LS. I know that MK should have kept his initials, but LS could have changed hers m, as I know that I had a friend whose initials were DK, but now he’s a she and her initials are IS, yes she’s a member of Islamic State (not really I’m quite sure that they’d execute her as soon as she walked in, as her disguise isn’t very good.

No comments:

Post a Comment