Monday 11 December 2017

Day 1578

Day 1578;

Today my BMI was 19.71, my steps were 15,187 and I have burnt off 1454 kcal. The distance I have walked today was 9.83 km.

Breakfast: cereal, banana, apple and grapes.
Lunch: cheese, ham sandwich (white bread), fruit cake, batternburg and a mince pie.
Dinner: margarita pizza, chips and chocolate sundae.
Drinks: milk, fruit juice and cider (raspberry).
Snacks: grapes, strawberries, blueberries and blackberries.

Am I a sportsman? You may say yes or no, to the question I probably would say no, I’m not a sportsman, as put simply I don’t really class the athletes that I have done as sports, just running between two spots and jumping as far as you can. I’m sorry but I used to do all of that at school as in at break times, not just in PE, so I probably should be a lot better than I have during the past 2 seasons, but it’s not a sport it’s athletics. The only other “sport” that I have been playing recently is boccia and you could already know of my reservations when it comes down to calling it a sport, needless to say that it’s about as sporty as chess.

It had been snowing all morning basically, at least since I got up, until a flurry of the heavy snow came down starting just before 12 and it ended about just before 1pm, so we actually had a good hour or so of decent snow today. Then all of the decent snow from today disappeared, leaving behind only the dregs of yesterday.

Now the other day, Tini and Allergy were talking about GM never liking Tini, but nowadays it’s like Tini is like Gods freaking gift to GM, as Tini is cooking a lot of GM’s meals for her, but that’s not the point that I wanted to get to; as the main point that I wanted to get to was something that Tini said in response to Allergy’s comment that mothers are often more protective over their sons when it comes to them finding a mate. Like with them often finding dislike to the other woman in their sons life, but in my case Tini said that she’d pay a woman to marry me... I don’t really like that, knowing there’s a price on my head (or hand if you wanted to be picky). I’d be fine if it was on my head like an old western wanted poster, one of those posters that say “wanted dead or alive” but I’d scribble out the part which says “or alive”  so it’d say “Savage, wanted dead or alive” and it’s not that I want to die, it’s just that I ain’t keen on living either. Yes I know that I have kind of quoted some of the lyrics from a Robbie Williams song.

No comments:

Post a Comment