Friday 29 December 2017

Day 1596

Day 1596;

19.69 I think was my BMI today, butI know that I burnt off 1002 kcal today, thats about it on the numbers side except I did manage to step more than 10,000 times today.

Breakfast: cereal, grapes, banana and apple.
Lunch: omette and chocolate log.
Dinner: mash, sausage, peas and tiramisu.
Drinks: milk, water and ginger beer.
Snack: a strawberry cream chocolate.

So this morning I have eaten my breakfast, I have gone to the gym and then I ate my lunch, the next part of the day is still a bit fuzzy on what I have done, until I walked across town to visit the GAK, of which the trip was a success, I guess, as we got there GAK was laying in bed and when we left she was up, in her wheelchair watching some TV, all it took was a bowl of cornflakes and Mich to feed her. I just go along for the exercise.

Then I returned home and it’s another fuzzy spot in my memory, I’m guessing that I spend the fuzzy time sat down doing stuff like watching Captain America: Civil War which I’m convinced I watched today, probably during my fuzzy time. Which Scarlet Witch confused me, why the hell did she suddenly ditch Vision just after Halkeye showed up, as I thought that she’d said that she was staying with Vision to Halkeye then almost as soon as Vision had its back turned to her she used some of her bloody red magic on Vision.

No comments:

Post a Comment