Thursday 14 December 2017

Day 1581

Day 1581;

My BMI was 19.95 again, then I have done 11,101 steps and I have burnt off 931 kcal. But I have walked 7.19 km.

Breakfast: cereal, banana, apple and grapes.
Lunch: baked beans with mini sausages on toast.
Dinner: toad in the hole, carrots, peas and chocolate trifle.
Drinks: milk, fruit juice and cider (strawberries and lime).

Now today I have been listening to a radio show about women in sport, and it's about how women in the same sports as men have double the likelihood of getting concussion than men playing the exact same sport, which I would understand if the sports that they mentioned were mixed gender sports, they were on about sports like woman's boxing and woman's football but the third sport they mentioned is a mixed gender sport, as it is horse racing, but that isn't going to be the focus of this diatribe, but just with woman's boxingI know they want to be equal with men, and some of the punches they're landing shows that but then there's a difference between how men and women are made up, so men are physically designed to withstand more of a battering than women it could be, as probably is down to evolution, but if you stand up or a 12 round fight 3 minutes per round, are you sure that your brain could take it?

But somehow in the Ashes today England, and Dawid Malan, managed to do something on the pitch and Malan is now a Ashes centurion, well done Malan. As he ended the day still in the crease hoping to het his total up tomorrow I'd be betting.

What else have I done today? I cannot remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment