Sunday 24 December 2017

Day 1591

Day 1591;

So today I got a shock with my BMI, as I got 19.69 and I had just eaten a "Christmas" dinner. But I had done 12,226 steps by the time of my body test.

Breakfast: cereal, banana and apple.
Lunch: carrot coriander soup, bread (white), chocolate brownie, chocolate yule log and carrot cake.
Dinner: turkey, pigs in blankets, cabbage peas, carrots, potato and some "Christmas" pudding.
Drinks: milk, water, fruit juice and ginger beer.
Snacks: grapes and a bit of corned beef.

So today, started off with a little cycle ride, it was a 20 mile ride around the surrounding area. Then after we had done that we got home for lunch which I actually enjoyed a bit and it was a soup. Then I noted that I had only done 7000 steps so it was while I was enjoying the 60's top of the pops entries on the channel "Yesterday" I decided to drag myself away from the screen to go on a walk to see my GAK of which I did and by the time that I'd returned I'd  managed to make my way up to 12,000, but before that  I had arrived at GAK's residents, and GAK kept offering me food so I had some grapes and some corned beef, but I found out that I actually like corned beef.

I used to be a picky eater, but now I'm not.

Next we returned home and we had dinner, then they played party games, and Allergy opened some of her presents, then we all opened our stockings. I got a BB8 droid first, before I started opening my stocking as Allergy had a hand in getting me that. Which is interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment