Monday 18 December 2017

Day 1585

Day 1585;

My BMI was back down at 19,85 today, my steps were somewhat more respectable than yesterday’s at 12,357, even my calories burnt were up to 1169 kcal, I had walked 8.00 km today.

Breakfast: cereal, banana and apple.
Lunch: baked beans, mini sausages, toast, chocolate Yule log and mince pie.
Dinner: chicken, peas, carrots, Yorkshire pudding and profiteroles.
Drinks: milk, fruit juice and cider (strawberry and lime).

Today I have disappointed myself with my laziness as I was aiming for 20,000 steps today to make up for my lacking performance yesterday, but at this rate it’ll be until Friday until I make it back up.

Which I was hoping to do today but I didn’t get to the gym today so there was no cycling today, as the only way I’m going to get any cycling in over the next few weeks or so will probably be down at the gym, as Mich has stated it’s too cold to be outside for any long period of time, of which I was thinking that’s why you’re supposed to peddle, to get your blood pumping which will warm you up. It works the same way as shivering.

As if you can remember yesterday when I was typing about C+M+J the three of them are my cousins, but they are old enough to be my children. If only I had been more involved with the opposite sex before the event that changed my life, I could have children that are older than my cousins, but then would most likely have been taken away from me for neglecting them, as if I had got myself hit by the car at least. If that’d happened then I’d have myself a little enemy/friend for the three of them to play with.

But today I got a nine and a bit minute row on the rower done, which was nothing, especially seeing as how I had done 30 minutes on the rower something like two days ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment