Sunday 17 December 2017

Day 1584

Day 1584;

20.02 was my BMI for today , my steps were so low that it’s not worth even putting down and my kcal burnt off were something like 700. I had only walked about 1 km today apparently.

Breakfast: cereal, banana and apple.
Lunch: chicken, peas, carrots, mash, yorkshire pudding and apple pie.
Dinner: pork pie, bread (white), butter, fruit cake and profiteroles.
Drinks: milk, dandelion and burdock and fruit juice.

Today I have spent more time in the car than I can remember doing for a long time, as today I have been driven to Gloucester and back. But the best part of the trip was the stop at McDonald’s on the way to Gloucester, as we stopped at one in Oxford, and I got out of the car to stretch my legs, for the short walk into McDonald’s to purchase three drinks for the other three people that were with me in the car today.

Then we got back to the car and we then got driven the rest of the way to the Gloucester residence that we were going to. If which we arrived at, when S+L were there also, but they didn’t stay for long. They left GM+GD had lunch with us.  Then it was R+C+M+J there was no K with them today. Today I had a bit of a test by the little ones (C+M+J), as Tini was telling them that I could ski, roller blade (ice skate not on ice basically) and other stuff, then I added that we had also done some trampolining in the past, and Tini confirmed my statement, as I heard some little people bouncing on the beds upstairs. So they had me doing the can can, star jumps even some press-ups.

Then I arrived home by the end of the day, and that’s what I have done today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment