Tuesday 12 December 2017

Day 1579

Day 1579;

Today my BMI was 19.69, and I'd done 12,355 steps and I had burnt off 910 kcal.  I had only walked 8.00 km today.

Breakfast: cereal, banana, strawberries, apple and grapes.
Lunch: cheese omelette and a rocky road sundae.
Dinner: pasta bolognaise, grapes, strawberries, blueberries and blackberries.
Drinks: milk, water and fruit juice.

I just wanna feel ... something... I’m sorry I know that I didn’t have to start today’s blogpost with some more of the lyrics from yesterday’s end, but I have, so deal with it.

Today I checked my steps before dinner and I had already broke my minimum number of steps for me to do today. So I decided that I would allow myself to play on some more of Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, later on, Which I have done, I have been finding new ways to cross the floor that is just spikes in the new "Stop to Start" "Rohta Chigah Shrine", I still fail at it. but the many ways across the floor are fun, like there's one boring way where you build a bridge over it or there's he one which you se the stasis rune on the metal pad by the entrance and then you jump attack the board 3 times, then you get into the centre of the pad before going flying across the floor then depending on how the cube has reacted to the floor it could see you going into the cube, into the wall on the other side of the room or another random place.

Don't ook back in anger, I heard you say.



At least not today.

No comments:

Post a Comment