Tuesday 19 December 2017

Day 1586

Day 1586;

My BMI for today was 19.89, I had done 15,149 steps and I have burnt off 1031 kcal. Today I have walked 8.07 km, but I still haven't reached the correct number of steps, I'm still 3000 behind.

Breakfast: cereal, grapes and banana.
Lunch: tinned spaghetti with mini sausages on toast and fruit cake.
Dinner: chicken, peas, carrots, potatoes and chocolate.
Drinks: milk, water, fruit juice and cider (pear).

Now the other day I found out that Deadpool had been bought by Disney, I am unsure of how to feel about this. As it could be great for Deadpool with him being brought into the fold, but it could be the death of the man that cannot die. As he could have been shelved to keep Disney's squeaky image.

Whatever will be will be, I'm guessing.

So today I have done about an hour on the rower but I checked my step counter before my "about" hour row it was only on something like 324, then afterwards I checked my step counter, it was at about 375. Note to self do not go on the rower if you want to improve your steps.



"I can't tell you the way because the way I feel is oh so new to me."

Some more truth in the lyrics. But I have already lived a life and I can't remember feeling these emotions.

No comments:

Post a Comment