Saturday 2 December 2017

Day 1569

Day 1569;

BMI improved 19.79, steps were also up 12,471 and I burnt off 1117 kcal. But today I also walked 8.07 km.

Breakfast: cereal, grapes, strawberries, blueberries and blackberries.
Lunch: I’ve forgotten again, chocolate sundae and some stewed fruit.
Dinner: chicken, carrots, peas, potatoes and something else.
Drinks: milk, fruit juice and cider.

Now today I have been to boccia, which means that it’s a Saturday. So today in the little game at the end of the session we played a game, there was two teams, a boys team and a girls team, the girls team was beating the boys team by seven points to one, after four ends. There was only two ends left for the boys team to selvage something like a respectable score. Within the first of the two ends the boys man-aged to pull back four points now it was the final end and both of the teams each had two balls to play with, and the girls team went first they put too much power in the first shot it went long, so it was then the turn of the boys, and he managed to get his ball infront of the jack, in scoring position, so it was the other girls shot I think she was going for a power shot to knock the boys ball out of shot, but it failed and it carried on up the hall. Then it was the first for the last ball of the match this ball had the chance to level this game, or it’d give the girls there victory. The boy eyed up where he wanted to position the ball he chucked his ball, the ball smacked down to the floor it started rolling along the floor... it stopped... it was about a foot from the previous boys throw it was scoring, the game had been won by no one.

I decided to have a lazy afternoon/evening after I had done more than 11,000 by about 15:30. As I decided on my step count then as I had got back from a cycle and then I had completed my jog around the back garden.

No comments:

Post a Comment