Friday 15 December 2017

Day 1582

Day 1582;

BMI was 19.82, I had only done 9718 steps and I had only burnt off 646 kcal, Even my distance walked was down sharply to 6.29 km. Then I had a little jog which got me up to 10,982 steps, 760 kcal and 7.11 km.

Breakfast: cereal , banana, apple and grapes.
Lunch: tinned spaghetti with sausages on toast and fruit cake.
Dinner: fish, sausage, chips and chocolate trifle.
Drinks: milk, water, fruit juice and cider (pear).

Now my diets fruit and vegetable content dropped quite drastically today, and with it my memory of what I have done has dropped away, also.

But I know what happened to the football team that I support today, as they won another match which puts them up in the places just behind the automatic promotion spots, so they are in the playoff spots at the moment. but there's still more than half of a season to be played, so they can mathematically get relegated, just as Leister City could have mathematically won the Premier League the other season when they did.

No comments:

Post a Comment