Thursday 1 June 2017

Day 1425

Day 1425;

21.06 was my BMI for today which was another backwards step in my goal of perfection, but it was a forwards step within my other, short term, goal.

Breakfast: cereal, banana and apple.
Lunch: bread and butter (white bread) and porkpie.
Dinner: tomato pasta with cheese
Drinks: 2 300ml mugs of milk, 1 300ml mug of fruit squash, 1 300ml mug of fruit juice and lemonade and 1 300ml mug of fruit juice.

On this day I have been to the gym for another 35 minute "hard" cycle followed by a 7 minute cool down cycle. The 7 minutes cool down I think it's supposed to be a 20% of the time allotted for the main exercise. As that is what 7 is of 35, it's a fifth or 20%. So judging from this model if I did 5 minutes it would add another 1 minute, 10=2, 15=3, 20=4, 25=5, 30=6 which leads us up to 35=7 then if I was to go further I could go up to 40=8, 45=9, 50=10 which would make an hour on the exercise bike, in total. But if I was to do an hour on the exercise bike "hard" it'd then be a 12 minute cool down cycle, which would mean that I'd have to sit on the exercise bikes seat for 72 minutes.

Which should be nothing compared to the 100 mlle cycle that we have signed ourselves up for. which should take an amateur like me about 8 hours according to the cycle organiser. Not that they'd actually know it's just that they have got something on there website which says you have 8 hours to cycle the course so that is our aim.

Now in Breath of the Wild today I have done basically naught, as I have spent my time chasing what seems like shadows in the Gerudo Desert canyon, while looking for the 8th heroine.

No comments:

Post a Comment