Wednesday 28 June 2017

Day 1452

Day 1452;

20.51 as a BMI of today.


Breakfast: cereal, apple and banana.

Lunch: cheese sandwich, porkpie, 2 slices of Bakewell and 1 chocolate eclair.
Dinner: sausages in Yorkshire pudding, peas, potatoes and 1 double chocolate trifle.
Drinks: 2 300ml mugs of milk and 2 300ml mugs of fruit juice.

06:22 was the time of my awakening, I had got up as I needed a piss.

06:33 I had gone to the loo and washed my hands by this point.
06:41 I had been thinking about what has happened to my broken iPad, as last thing I heard about it was the repairers were getting a new part for it' sounds suspect to me,

07:28 I decided to go downstairs to eat my breakfast. 


Some time after that I watched the film Justice League Dark, it was excellent. Etrigan and Jason Blood, Battman, Zatanna, John Constine, Boston Brand, Swamp Thing and there was even some cameos, like green lantern, superman, Wonder Woman and others.


11:12 I have just come out of the shower room after going to the loo, washing my hands, brushing my teeth and almost taking a shower, but then I remembered that it was a gym day today, so I'm going to be having one as soon as I return from the gym, I don't want to be a waste of water.


But I can't remember the time that the telephone rang I think it was about the iPad. But then later on it was confirmed that I's fixed.


12:29 I got downstairs to eat my lunch.

12:36 I have stared eating my lunch.
13:44 I finished my sandwich
14:02 I finished my porkpie.
14:12 I finished my 2 Bakewell slices.
14:24 I finished my chocolate eclair.
14:29 I got changed into my gym attire.
14:40 I had changed into my gym attire.
14:41 I found my gym bag and in it my hand strap.
14:46 I went to the shower room to give my face a shave.
14:56 I finished in the shower room, time to move onto getting my gloves on.
15:10 fourteen minutes is how long it took me to get on this pair of gloves, it's kind of reminding me about the ten minutes that it took me to eat those Bakewell slices earlier, but earlier it took me eight minutes to eat the first and two to eat the second, but this time it was more equal but, there was some disparity. 
15:20 it was at this time that I had got my gloves on to go to the gym, which we went to in a few minutes.
16:29 I returned from doing a 45 minute cycle on the exercise bike at the gym.
17:18 I finally remember what I had been sent upstairs to do. It was to shower before 17:30 as that time was supposed to be dinner time for me.
17:27 I had just accomplished what I had been sent upstairs to do with 3 minutes before when dinner was supposed to be.

Dinner was served 5 minutes late, 17:35, but I arrived for it 3 minutes later, 17:38. While I was eating my dinner I was wondering do they call Yorkshire pudding, Yorkshire pudding in Yorkshire, or do they just call it pudding? Why is it even called Yorkshire pudding in the first place? Didn't it used to be a miners food for while he was on the job, or was that a (Cornish) pasty? And it's not even Sunday so why am I having a double chocolate sundae?


19:49 was the time that I had finished my dinner.

At about 20:40  I started washing up my mug and placemat from dinner,
By about 20:55 Mich returned home earlier than I had been told he was getting home earlier.
So then later on I did my body test and then I drank my second mug of milk. I have really badly been wanting to play Breath of the Wild today, but I haven't, so far.
But I got a go on the game from in my room, thank you Switch for enabling me to play on you without use of a TV, but it's still the silver Lynel that's giving me grief, why don't you just die already? It's the silver Lynel that I'm typing to, not anyone that is actualły called Lynel, as I don't personalły know anyone called Lynel' but I think it was a humans name once upon a time at least.

I finally brushed my teeth for the second and final time today after playing on Zelda.
 Then I went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment