Tuesday 13 June 2017

Day 1437

Day 1437;

22.77 so it was a slight improvement on my long term goal, but it was the opposite on my short term goal.

Breakfast: cereal, strawberries and banana.
Lunch: ham sandwich and sponge cake.
Dinner: gammon, pineapple, peas, carrots, potatoes, chocolate and strawberries.
Drinks: 2 300ml mugs of milk and 1050ml of fruit juice in 4 mugs.

Today I have started off with 5 minutes on the rower. Next up I was in the gym and I was on the exercise bike for 48 minutes after 30 minutes I peddled myself 11.41km, then next at 40 minutes I mucked up the machine but I know that I had got to 15km but then it was time for my 20% cool-down, which is 40/5=8, 8 minutes and I'm thinking that I defiantly got to 1.91, even though I have a nagging feeling in my head it was more of 1.98, but I'm going with what I know so I only got to 16.91 today on the exercise  bike today.

But today in the gym I saw a girl with bleach blonde hair, just to state now I thought that she could have been an old girl that I knew from back in the old school days of my past and I knew that she was a bit chubbier than I remembered her, but why else would she have taken up going to the gym, but alas it wasn't her. But then again in the gym there was also a very fit young woman, in both respects, she was doing a lot of different stuff in the gym and she was looking amazing also, in her gym attire, which was basically a sports bra and shorts (at least from what I can remember); she tried on 2 separate exercise bikes before realising that she had to keep peddling to keep her score on the third which was the exercise bike next to my exercise bike for this session. Then I saw a friendly face in the gym, it was my Boccia coach first he went on the exercise bike that was on the end of the row, of exercise bikes (the one with the back to it's seat), which got me thinking if I could get a seat like that for the front seat for the tandem maybe I could have him along for the ride, around London, and just a seat like that could be just what Link needs? As long as it has safety belts along with it I think, but other than that I think I could have it sorted for another year.



Well it's some insanity  by the UK's government, just a quick question, and I know I didn't get far in it but didn't I start making a Savage reads the Qur'an a while back? Maybe I should continue it?


In Hyrule earlier on today I managed to find and to get through another shrine, which takes me up to 93 shrines completed; I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment