Tuesday 20 June 2017

Day 1444

Day 1444;

BMI was 20.7 for today so it's going in the correct direction for the cycle that we are in preparation for some time next month.

Breakfast: cereal, banana and apple.
Lunch: cheese sandwich and 2 Bakewell slices.
Dinner: chicken, peas, potato salad, baked potato and 1 peach and mandarine pastry.
Drinks: 2 300ml mugs of milk, 1 300ml mug of fruit squash and 3 300ml mugs of fruit juice.

Today I have had a disappointingly bad day on Breath of the Wild, as I only managed to fine 3 more Korok's and the only giant (Hinox) that I found today I had already defeated. No more shrines today so but there is only 16 more for me to find.

But today in the gym I only went for another little cycle, it was only a short 30 minute with a 6 minute cool down period. Which reminds me about my discussions with Allergy and Tini, I am typing about how they both start talking to me as if I was speaking back to them and then they were having conversations with themselves but they were acting as if it was with me, but I wasn't responding to either of them in the manners that were expecting me to, which gets really flustrating.

No comments:

Post a Comment