Wednesday 7 June 2017

Day 1431

Day 1431

21.80 was my BMI, Mich got himself a little friend on the bike ride.

Breakfast: cereal, banana and apple.
Lunch: spaghetti hoops with mini sausages. on toast and something that I have forgotten.
Dinner: pie, peas, crochet potatoes and chocolate trifle. Drinks: 2 300ml mugs of milk, 3 300ml mugs of fruit juice and a few squirts of Lucozade sport (raspberry).

Now today I have been to the gym, played on Breath of the Wild, gone out on a small cycle and listened to a bit of the politics, on the radio

But in seven hours and one minute from the time that this blog-post is set to go live the polling booths are set to open, and I will be going to the booth to put my cross in a box, I don't know who I'm going to vote for yet I have a basic idea, but you never know until your down there with the pen in your hans, as I could discover that the candidate has just rolled up and died, so I'd have to reconsider my options. But I'm a lot more connciderate than that when I'm going in to vote.

No comments:

Post a Comment