Monday 19 June 2017

Day 1443

Day 1443;

21.93 was my BMI for today which was up by two pounds on yesterday's result, that's what I get for going to athletics, I'm guessing.

Breakfast: cereal and banana.
Lunch: cheese and salad cream sandwich (white bread) and 2 Bakewell slices.
Dinner: gammon, carrots, potato salad, baked potato and strawberries.
Drinks: 2 300nl mugs of milk, 4 300ml mugs of fruit juice and some of Lucozade sport (Brazilian guava).
Snack: rum and raisin ice cream.

I hope the temperature cools down considerably by just under 6 weeks, as I'm supposed to be doing a tandem ride in that time. I don't want Mich to be complaining about the temperature as he'll be stopping every 2 minutes to get himself, and me a drink if it is, which won't be at all hard on our legs but it will severely impact on our time.

Then I had an at least half decent idea of something to write for one day in the past but I had forgotten it and I had remembered it at one point today, but then I forgot it again today, I'm hopeless.

But from what I can remember I played a bit more on Breath of the Wild, I think I managed to get up to 104 shrines completed, just 16 more to go. When I complete that should I go on another quest to find the last 693 Korok's? I think not, the 207+ that I should have found by the end of the game should be good enough, for me.  But I still have a lot of stone things, something else things and lava things to defeat for that shady guy that I'm thinking is called Clinton or something. 

No comments:

Post a Comment