Monday 12 June 2017

Day 1436

Day 1436;

BMI for today was 20.73, rgis was with my weight being 10 stone which was also Allergy's weight but her goal id different to mine.

Breakfast: cereal, banana, apple and grapes (purple and green),
Lunch: egg, tinned spaghetti, mini sausages, toast and 2 fruit slices.
Dinner: meat pie, carrots peas new potatoes and 1 peach and mandarine pastry.
Drinks: 2 300ml mugs of milk, 2 3000ml mugs of fruit juice and 1 300ml mug of fruit squash.

Now today I have had a bit of a lazy day, especially in comparison to yesterdays exertion. So what have I done today? Well you've been to the gym and you've played on Breath of the Wild. Wow hello there Red it's been a while. Not really, I am part of your mind.

 Well at the gym I did 11.3 in 30 minutes, 13.26 in 35 minutes and 14.61 in 42 minutes, but today Tini stated that it's time for me to extend my bike sessions at the gym next time so the next tome I will be going for 40 minutes with 8 minutes cool down.

But on Breath ofd the Wld today I got a rubber shirt and with that fashion accessory and I completed the shrine thats the Trial of Thunder, or something like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment