Saturday 10 June 2017

Day 1434

Day 1434:

Today my BMI improved which is bad for me doing that cycle I think at the end of next month.

Breakfast: cereal.
Lunch: cheese sandwich, porkpie, Pringles and Belgium bun.
Dinner: fish in breadcrumbs, peas, strawberries and shortbread.
Drinks: 2 300ml mugs of milk and 2 300ml mugs of fruit juice.
Snack: strawberries.

TodayI have gone to boccia today, little cycle, watched the Scotland vs England football matchI have gone to boccia today, little cycle, watched the Scotland vs England football match and I have played some more on Breath of the Wild.

Boccia and the cycle I can't really remember, but from I can remember it was J's 18th tomorrow I know she's very young, and the cycle we did an hour.

more on So far this month hasn't been a good month for Scotland, first off they're tennis player got knocked out of the French open, then their MP's got a kick in the teeth in the general election and now they were losing at football, thanks to that brilliant own goal, but then it was thanks to Griffith's two expertly executed free-kicks from just outside of the penalty area which put them 2-1 in the lead, only for Kane to save the day for the English with his what seemed like to me lucky little shot which was right at the death of the game. Which obviously wasn't disappointing from my perspective as an English man, but from my perspective as a British man it was irritating, as it was a World Cup qualification match and in the group England is the top of the group and Scotland was in 3rd now it's in 4th, but I want all of the British teams to qualify for this World Cup, Wales, Northern Ireland, Scotland and England, as there was only 3 of them in the Euro's just gone, Wales, Northern Ireland and England, but there was no Scotland.

The Breath of the Wild that I have been playing, I got another Korok. But I'm still searching for the final (but one) memory.

No comments:

Post a Comment