Sunday 18 June 2017

Day 1442

Day 1442;

20.73 was my BMI for today we traveled our second furthest on the tandem in one sitting, as we got to about 62 miles.

Breakfast: cereal and banana.
Lunch: ham sandwich (white bread) and scones (jam and cream).
Dinner: turkey drummers, carrots, baked potato, bread and strawberries.
Drinks: 2 300ml mugs of milk, 4 300ml mugs of fruit juice, 3 bottles of Lucozade sport (1 raspberry from yesterday to finish and 2 full Brazilian guava) and 1 300ml mug of lemonade.
Snacks: 1 fruit slice and 2/3 of a yellow chocolate flavoured slice.

Today I have done an approximately 62 mile tandem ride, it was completed in five hours about. So that was over the two days of this week-end we have done over 100 miles in eight hours fifteen minutes. So we should be getting it at around 8 hours especially if as they say we travel quicker in the actual thing as the roads are closed to normal traffic (cars) and other stuff.

But today on Breath of the Wild I managed to make it onto Tingle island and I got the shrine from on that rock. I've also found a load of Koroks, today, and there's something else that I wanted to inform you on but I've forgotten what it was now.

Could it have been about the temperature, I don't know? But it's been very hot today, not that I notice on the back of a bike soaking in the breeze a as a means of cooling. But while I was on the bike, I was enjoying the breeze.r

No comments:

Post a Comment