Saturday 17 June 2017

Day 1441

Day 1441;

20.8 was my BMI for today,

Breakfast: cereal.
Lunch: Swiss baked eggs, bread and butter (white bread) and 2 Danish pastries.
Dinner: chicken, baked potatoe, potato salad, and other food but I have forgotten what it was now.
Drinks: 2 300ml mugs of milk, 4 300ml mugs of fruit juice, I also finished off 1  mango and passion fruit Lucozade sport and 1 raspberry and I started 1 Brazilian guava bottles of Lucozade sport,
Snack: banana.

Today I have gone to Boccia practise in the morning then after lunch I went out for another cycle. Which was as we had also hired a tandem this morning for today and tomorrow just so we can get our practise in as the London 100 bike ride is fast approaching.

Three and a quater hours is how long we were out for today on a tandem, within the three point two five hours we.mannaged to get to about forty five miles which was off of 15 mph pace, and we got over taken by 3 more cyclists today, but the first two that overtook us were slow, so Mich kept slowing us down every time that we were closing in on them, if they were so slow then why did they overtake you? Simple, as we were slowing down to let cars pass us by, they overtook, But the third that over took us was fair play to him, as he came steaming up from behind us and he made the move past us look effortless, he wasn't even up in his top gear, but by the time that we had responded to his speed we were just on his coat tails in our top gear.

Then tonight just before twelve/midnight I managed to complete another shrine quest and I got the spirt orb, so that takes me up to 102 shrines completed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment