Monday 26 June 2017

Day 1450

Day 1450;

20.54 a slight improvement on my long term goal, but it was a slight backwards step on my short term goal.

Breakfast: cereal, nectarines, apple and banana.
Lunch: sausage roll, quavers and chocolate eclair.
Dinner: lamb, carrots, peas, potatoes and chocolate eclair.
Drinks: 2 300ml mugs of milk, 2 300ml mugs of fruit juice and the

03:54 I awoke went to the loo and I washed my hands.
4:02 I went back to bed.
07:20 I got up.
07:25 I went downstairs for breakfast.
09:36 I finished breakfast
09:43 I went to the loo, washed my hands and I had a shower.
10:13 I finished in the shower.
11:19 I've got myself dressed minus socks.
11:40 I have traversed between the floors of my abode to play on my 3ds.

By about 13:00 I had to go and eat my lunch

14:02 I had finished my lunch and cleaned up my pots.
14:09 I went to the loo and washed my hands.
14:15 I got change into a pair of tracksuit bottoms and socks

Then I left to go to the gym about 14:55 where I attempted to do a 45 minute cycle with a 9 minute cool down apparently but I only managed a 45 minute cycle with an 8 minute cool down. Before I started my cycle today I didn't realise how long I had to do today until Tini told me about after 30 minutes. As I had been going for 15 minutes and I had got to just about 5km, but then it felt like I was pissing myself, but I couldn't see or feel any of it coming down my leg, but I could feel a solitary bead of cool sweat flowing down my leg, so I lifted off the pressure until Tini reminded me of what I was supposed to be doing, so I put in maximum effort until I had forgot what I was doing and Tini reminded me again so I maxed out my efforts again, but the lulls in my performance today did damage my overall performance as I'm thinking that I did manage to get to 15km but I can't remember wether it was at the 45 minute mark or later. As if it was at the 45 minute mark, then I really should have managed to beat it, but if it was after then I can only stare that I'm a disgrace. If I look at the boxer shorts I was wearing for that cycle, I only saw a dry patch on their front(where my penis is) which probably means that it wasn't piss. But the rest of my boxers were drenched in what I perceived to be sweat.

16:11 I returned home from the gym.
18:58 I sat down to eat my dinner.
20:19 I finished my dinner, shut the kitchen door and blinds.
20:23 I relocated the Switch, and I played on it a bit.
21:07 I tested my body and I drunk my mug of milk.
21:36 I went to the loo, I washed my hands and I brushed my teeth.
22:31 so I played a bib more on the Switch, Breath of the Wild, today I finalÅ‚y cleared the  arrow through rings shrine quest.
23:20 I have got my next spirit orb, so I'm happy enough to go to bed.
I'm unsure whether I should write a farewell now, or even if I did what should I write, see you around? No I'm not that blatant at lying.

No comments:

Post a Comment