Thursday 15 June 2017

Day 1439

Day 1439;

20.7 was my BMI for today, and don't drink alcoholic beverages after having a work out, that is my advice for you.

Breakfast: cereal, banana and apple.
Lunch: cheese and ketchup toasty and spongecake.
Dinner: chicken balls and chips.
Drinks: 3 300ml mugs of milk, 2 300ml mugs of fruit juice and 1 440ml can of scrumpy jack.

Today at the gym I had another dissapointing gym sesion on the exercise bike, 11.11km after 30 minutes, 14.98 after 40 minutes and then 16.24 after 48 minutes. But Tini was impressed by today's, so much in fact she's saying that I should do 45 minutes, with a 9 minute cool down the next time I have an exercise bike session.

Now I had my 440ml can of Scrumpy Jack just after I had returned home from the gym, a little portion of helpful advice, don't. Don't drink alcohol after you have been out exercising, it only makes you thirstier, now it may have helped the situation if I had already quenched my thirst before sitting down to my pleasant enough can of Scrumpy but no I'm an idiot.

When I was playing on Breath of the Wild today I first broke down the gate to let me into the Hebra mountain ranges great skeleton, I did it by putting two ice blocks (use the cryonis rune) then I went up to the top of the hill and I picked up one of the snow balls and I rolled it down the slope it went over the top of the pillars and it smacked into the door knocking it down, then I went inside, I took a photo of the Leviathan's skull then I went over to the Shrine and I got another spirit orb, which makes it 99 that I have collected, 21 more to get.

No comments:

Post a Comment