Wednesday 14 June 2017

Day 1438

Day 1438;

21.00 so today was another backwards step towards my short term goal. For which we've raised our quota of money to be allowed to ride in.

Breakfast: cereal, strawberries and banana.
Lunch: I think it was tinned spaghetti on toast which was followed by something else.
Dinner: tomato pasta, bread and finest patisserie stuff.
Drinks: 2 300ml mugs of milk, 2 300ml mugs of fruit squash, some squirts of Brazilian guava flavoured Lucozade sport and 2 300ml mugs of fruit juice.

Now today I have got up gone downstairs to eat my breakfast before getting less than half of my way through my breakfast before having to get changed and gone out to the gym, and we walked to and from the gym today which is a bonus before returning home to finish off my fruit and to have a shower.

Also today I have played on Breath of the Wild, I managed to complete Loone's little task, which was to retrieve some photos of the three different types of guardians of which I accomplished pretty easily. Anyway I accomplished that task, then Loone allowed me to have Roscoe (her name for the giant orb thing that you put in the 'pedestal'? which got me another little modest test of strength. I have also located the 12th and 13th memories, but in the 13th memory, of the 12 you've got to find, getting killed by Zelda doesn't seem right, but it is what seemed to happen, to me at least. But I also found the location of one of the shrines that eluded me in the Hebra mountains.

No comments:

Post a Comment