Friday 23 June 2017

Day 1447

Day 1447;

20.9 was my BMI of this day.

Breakfast: cereal, banana and apple.
Lunch: tinned spaghetti on toast with mini sausages and chocolate cup cake.
Dinner: macaroni cheese, pulled pork and chocolate cake.
Drinks: 2 300ml mugs of milk, 1 300ml mug of fruit squash, 1 300ml mug of fruit juice and the about 200ml that were left out of my Lucozade sport bottle from yesterday.

00:15 I had just returned to my room after cleaning up my pots, turning the lights off (downstairs) and drawing the kitchen blinds.
00:19 going to bed.
5:38 I awoke
5:45 I got up.
5:50 I went to the loo,
5:54 I flushed and I washed my hands.
5:59 I sorted the soap dispenser out.
6:04 I went back to my room.
6:17 I went downstairs.
6:20 I sit on a chair.
6:26 I poured milk onto my cereal.
6:28 I start to eat
6:51 I finish eating and I finish my first mug of milk,
6:57 I brush my teeth,
07:09 I finish brushing my teeth and I start to get dressed,
07:33 I got my final sock on, to signify that I am now dressed,
07:38 I rummage through my draw to find myself a pair of wrist bands,
07:44 I get my wrist bands on, thanks to Mich,
07:48 I ate my breakfast fruit,
08:26 I finished my breakfast fruit,
08:33 I have gone to the loo again today, I'm not really seeing how I'm going to manage the 100 mile cycle, especially not with a digestive system like mine, yesterday the tandem Mike was putting 4 holes in a plastic container in order to use cable ties to a fix it to the bike, in order to give me some place for me to store my drinks which I can actually get.
08:44 wash hands
08:46 shave
08:50 finish shaving
Then later on I got back onto the bike and we drove it round to the iPad repair shop, but the price for the repair had increased since yesterday when we first checked the price.

Then I returned home eventually as we had to go to a couple of shops in the town before we headed homeward. Then it was lunchtime after that I have done basically nought but sit here when on the occasion I would stretch my right hand out, to attempt to get it to go into a more correct hand position.

14:50 I went downstairs to help Mich with the washing machine,
14:54 I played on breath of the wild
14:31 I went to the loo
15:38 I got changed into my cycling gear.

Then Mich and oneself went out on a 20mile cycle, Mich has got a thing which tells us how far we have cycled and it tells us how quick we have cycled, on our little route today p, it told us that we averaged at a spread of 13.5 mph and the quickest speed that we reached was 31.2 mph. The part of road that we were setting our fastest speed was a 30 mph zone.

17:33 we finished our tandem ride
17:45 I had another shower
18:00 I was out of the shower get dressed into pyjamas
18:04 dinner time
18:45 time to get dressed, again
19:06 I'm dressed and it's time to walk to the quiz

The quiz was fun we came fourth, one, point off of third and something like 6 points from first, the competition was between 7 separate teams. The 3 bellow us has scores In the 40's but our team had a score that was 61, if I hadn't have misheard the quiz masters question Ca Co3 instead of Ca C O3 then we'd have tied with the third place team.

23:20 I've returned home
23:29 I had my body test
23:37 I drank my mug of milk
23:43 I went to the loo
23:46 I washed my hands

No comments:

Post a Comment