Friday 9 June 2017

Day 1433

Day 1433;

20.93 was my BMI for today, I was wondering about it today as I had been to the gym but not much else that I can remember.

EstBreakfast: cereal, banana and strawberries.
Lunch: pastry with ham and cheese and something.
Dinner: fish, peas, chips and some Belgium chocolate trifle.
Drinks: 2 300ml mugs of milk and 3 300ml mugs of fruit juice.

can someone please explain what's happening with the election results? It looks like Scotland, has now got blue spots all over it, Alex Salmond has lost his seat... To the Conservatives...!!!??? What? That is in Scotland, ain't it? As Alex is the ex head of the SNP, as he recently, well I think it was recently stepped down from the post, leaving it to Nicola Sturgeon, to take the rains.

But I have unfortunately noticed my head as I was just about to type this, it may have had something to do with the lack of sleep that I had been enduring since the night before as I hadn't actually got any sleep since the night before last night.

I also got on a bit more with Breath of the Wild today, I managed to find another Korok but not much else.

No comments:

Post a Comment