Sunday 11 June 2017

Day 1435

Day 1435;

20.83 was my BMI for today, now that was more like it for my short term goal, but for the long term goal it was hopeless.

Breakfast: cereal, banana and apple.
Lunch: jam and cheese sandwich, grapes (green and purple) and chocolate chip shortbread.
Dinner: chicken, curry sauce, carrots, croquet potatoes and a peach and mandarine pastry.
Drinks: 2 300ml mugs of milk, 3 300ml mugs of fruit juice and 2 bottles of Lucozade sport (1 raspberry and 1 mango and passion fruit).

Now today I have done an eighty mile (approximately) cycle, played on Breath of the Wild and today Hami won a GP.

So Today I had another little cycle but today this cycle took us about seven and a half hours (did it really take us that long? we started at eight thirty and we'd finished at about fifteen, 15-8.5=6.5, so the ride took us about six and a half hours), 80 miles approximately. Which gave us an approximate average speed of 12mph,  so i's still a little bit too slow for the 8 hour time limit. But we've been told that the atmosphere and the clear roads should get our speed up.

The bit of Breath of the Wild I played today I got at least 1 more Korok and I found another shrine and I completed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment