Sunday 4 June 2017

Day 1428

Day 1428:

21.06 my BMI was traveling in the correct direction again for the cycle ride, but also so was Mich's after our 50 mile cycle for today.

Breakfast: cereal, strawberries and banana.
Lunch: ham sandwich, grapes (purple and green) and a chocolate chip cookie.
Dinner: chicken, bacon, sausages peas, carrots, potatoes and some tiramisu.
Drinks:Lunch: ham sandwich, grapes (purple and green) and a chocolate chip cookie. Dinner: chicken, bacon, sausages peas, carrots, potatoes and some tiramisu. Drinks: 2 300ml mugs of milk, 2 300ml mugs of fruit juice and the remaining liquid that was in the mango and passion fruit Lucozade Sport that I have been drinking.

Now today we were going out for a long ride on the tandem, we had taken out lunches out with us also, and the purple grapes that we shared for our lunch were apparently supposed to be for me as Mich had a load of them stuffed inside of a piece of kitchen roll in his lunch box. But when we returned home earlier than we had planned, due to circumstances not under our control, namely GM. The palaver that can be caused by an elderly woman. We stopped our cycle at 50 miles today, and after we had returned to home he stated how unfair it was that I could still be looking fresh while he was sweeting, and he'd had a little rest on the bike nearing our destination- home- as he had stopped peddling to put his feet up on the bikes shasis, at least I think that is the correct term used for a bikes body, when I noticed he did that I stopped peddling as I thought that he'd lost his footing, but then he told me to carry on peddling, so I did and it was actually easier without his feet on the peddles but that may have also had something to do with the gradient, of which I don't know.

I also managed to find a lot of Korok's today on Breath of the Wild. But I also snapped a few more photos for my photo album. I also gained a few more of the Royal guards equipment, namely a shield and Sword.

No comments:

Post a Comment