Saturday 24 June 2017

Day 1448

Day 1448;

As a BMI for today I got 20.6.

Breakfast: cereal, apple and banana.
Lunch: pizza with ham on it.
Dinner: pie, carrots, new potatoes and a fruit pastry.
Drinks: 2 300ml mugs of milk, 1 300ml mug of fruit squash, 1 300ml mug of fruit juice and lemonade and 1 400ml bottle of Lucozade sport.
Snacks: some pieces of a mini batternbug.

00:30 got ready for bed
00:39 brushed my teeth and î we to the loo, washed my hands.
00:44 I went to bed.
06:10 I initatItally awoke,
07:10 I got up and I came down to eat breakfast.

I thought about things like what I should do when Tini and Mich have had enough of me, and I am forced to stop being a leech. So I first thought about getting a home, what I first need os a job. A real job, one that actually earns me money.

07:51 finished my breakfast and I went to the loo.
07:54 washed my hands
08:09 finished in the shower room by brushing my teeth and shaving.
08:34 left for boccia



10:56 I returned home after boccia and I ate my breakfast fruit.
11:44 I finished my breakfast fruit
11:46 I went to the loo and I washed my hands.

Now it is almost 12:00, almost lunch time about at least, I am about to inform my blog/it's readers about boccia that I left a black space in-between. The reason that I have done that was as I hate traveling in cars, as I tend to get very bad headaches in the contraptions,  which may have something to do with my getting hit by one a few(more like ten) years back, but I can always seem to remember getting headaches on journeys involving cars/busses/coaches but just not quite like the one that I got today, the worst one that I got was on a coach to a foreign country, a trip that I took 3-4 times, the ends really did justify the means, as I got to go skiing in Austria on those occasions. But that's not what I want to type about, now, the blank space is to signify the 2 car journeys and the time that I spent in the boccia practice. As in boccia practice I try my hardest to throw the ball to where they want me to, sometimes failing others not. At the end of the session we were losing the game 2-0 by the end of the first end, second end we managed to get one back so we were still losing but the score was only 2-1, then it came to the third and final end which we won with another score of one to make the final result being 2-2. But then I had a decision to make, it was on whether I wanted to go straight home from boccia instead of to another town to buy myself some more trainers. So I picked go home less driving.

12:31 started lunch
12:59 finished lunch
13:13 got changed into my cycling attire
13:23 ready off to cycle

Today it was a 40 mile cycle, we had to take a couple of diversions at the end of the cycle to make sure that we were to get the correct amount. So we had done 40.07 miles in 2hrs 54mins 42 seconds at an average speed of 13.8 mph and with 858 ft climbed. But didn't we stop in a different place this time? Anyway the ft that we will have climbed will change on the air pressure and stuff

16:47 back from the cycle
17:51 finished in the shower and I got changed into my pyjamas
About 18:30 started eating dinner
19:53 I finished my dinner

Then after I finished my dinner I played on Breath of the Wild, I didn't manage much, I think I only managed to find one Korok. Then I had my body test, massive disappointment on one hand but it's a big plus point on the other, as it means less weight that we will be needing to cart around with us on the tandem ride.

23:03 I went to the loo, washed my hands and I brushed my teeth.
23:31 I went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment