Tuesday 27 June 2017

Day 1451

Day 1451;

20:73 closer to perfection, by 1 pound, but further away from my current goal.

Breakfast: cereal, nectarinesBreakfast: cereal, nectarine and apple.
Lunch: I've forgot, again.
Dinner: tomato pasta and I've forgot.
Drinks: 2 300ml mugs of milk, 2 300ml mugs of fruit juice and 1 300ml mug of fruit squash.


07:48 start breakfast
089:51 finish breakfast
08:58 started go to the loo, washed my hands and brushed my teeth
09:07 finished
09:09 started getting changed
09:21 finished getting changed

then afterwards we went out on the tandem, we only went into town and back, today then I ate my lunch.

then I cannot remember what I have this afternoon but I'm remembering that I think I also played on a bit of Breath of the Wild today I got a couple more Korok's and I managed to beat up the silver Lynel which was in the coliseum, to get my greedy paws on some of the savage Lynel gear.

19:22 I went downstairs for an hour long row on the rowing machine.
20:42 I completed my hour row

At about 21:23 I did my body test.
21:54 I went downstairs to drink my second mug of milk for today,
22:02 I nabbed the Switch, time for more playing on Breath of the Wild.
23:40 I have just finished off my play of the day.
23:42 I have just realised that should be getting ready for bed.

So I have got changed into my pyjamas, gone to the loo, washed my  hands, brushed my teeth and gone to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment