Friday 2 June 2017

Day 1426

Day 1426;

My daily BMI check was back up to 21.09 which wasn't as bad as it was yesterday but it was by no stretch of the imagination my best, it was a slight improvement.

Breakfast: cereal, pear, banana and apple.
Lunch: sausage sandwich (white bread) and a chocolate eclair.
Dinner: chicken, peas, potatoes, curry sauce and tiramisu.
Drinks: 2 300ml mugs of milk and 3 300ml mugs of fruit juice

Today there has been a storm it has been magnificent, there has been thunder and lightning going off todayI can still hear a loud grumbling sound coming from outside, but I am unsure of what the noise actually is, as it sounds as if a cars radio has got stuck on the same tune for wha seems to be like hours now. That is as well as the rain which keeps drilling down onto the surfaces that are outside.

So I have been to the gym in the morning of today, I had one of my little cycling sessions today, I'm typing about the ones that have me sitting down peddling hard for 35 minutes before backing myself off for the remaining twenty percent of the time that I have already been on the bike, which happens to be seven minutes. After 30 minutes I had got 11.03km, so I was traveling at an average speed of 22.06km/h for the first half an hour, but then after thirty five minutes I had peddled myself 13.08km, then for the final seven minutes of the cycle I only managed to get the total number of km cycled up to 14.6.

If I could keep that pace for 8 hours I could complete the London-Surrey 100, within the 8 hour time limit, But that would be me going solo, but the tandem moves quicker despite having about double of the weight on it, but it should mean that our hill climbs should be slower but our hill descent should be quicker, of which Mich has been getting a tiny bit concerned about lately, due to the rides organisers sending an email to him warning about the down hill sections in the course as apparently there has been accidents that have happened on the course in the downhill sections.

Also I have played a couple of times on Breath of the Wild. On each of the times I have found a new Korok but I only got two chests today and it was in my first play of the day when I found them.

No comments:

Post a Comment