Wednesday 21 June 2017

Day 1445

Day 1445;

20.83 bad news. I think.

Breakfast: cereal, banana and strawberries.;
Lunch: cheese sandwich (white bread), porkpie and 2 yellow topped sponge and chocolate sponge slices.
Dinner: tomato pasta, mozzarella balls, bread (funky white stuff) and chocolate trifle.
Drinks: 2 300ml mugs of milk and 2 300ml mugs of fruit juice.

So I initially  awoke after 6am, but then I went back to sleep a bit before I woke up again and I got up, then I wandered downstairs and I checked the kitchen clock, it was about 6:52 then I started eating my breakfast, before I had finished my breakfast I needed the loo, so I went back upstairs to go to it, then as I was going to the loo someone entered the house said something then they preceded to leave again. Next up I washed my hands and I went back down to finish off eating my breakfast. When I had finished with that I went back upstairs, I watched some YouTube and other anime. Following that I have had a shower the time being 11:36 when I got into the shower room to brush my teeth, shave my face and shower, until 11:57 when I emerged from the shower room to get dressed, in order to get myself downstairs to eat my lunch.

The time was 12:16 by the time that I finally sat down for my lunch. I finished eating drinking and all that by 13:49, it was time for me to wash the pots up that I had used to eat my lunch and breakfast from, I had accomplished that task by 14:09. From just later on than the aforementioned time I played Breath of the Wild until 16:17 or there about, in the game I managed to complete another shrine so that is 105 now, but that leaves me with 3 more to find before I need to complete the last 12 shrine quests. Next up I was watching Akira, as I have been seeing a lot of recommendations to watch it, but I have never got around to watching it. So I have now. It's fascinating, I think at least.

Then it was time for me too eat my dinner, so I went to the table and I ate my dinner, then as I had a lazy day, today I decided to head off around the garden. But even with my pathetically low step count for today I'd still need to gain 7 pounds to reach my long term goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment