Saturday 1 April 2017

Day 1374

Day 1374;

21.52 what I have done today has been sit around basically all day, as this morning I had some Boccia which is a sport but it's a sitting down sport. Then I have been on 2 cycle rides, which was a sat down affair.

Breakfast: cereal, banana and green grapes.
Lunch: nibbly bits, more piza from yesterday and I cannot remember what else.
Dinner: lamb, carrots, peas, pears and Tiramisu.
Drinks: 1 300ml mug of milk and 2 300ml mugs of fruit juice.

Today as with yesterday I have been attempting to beat Eventide intermittently throughout the day, but I even hijacked my almost Bro's game while he was playing it as I had attached my other control to the machine to charge it up, and he was going round in circle sand he wasn't getting any closer to the pinsthat he had set up for him to arrive at and to get the first 5 rune, as he didn't seem to understand that you had to use the runes to complete the shrines.But it was probably due to my lack of words of advise. But at least... 

No comments:

Post a Comment