Sunday 9 April 2017

Day 1382

Day 1382;

21.42, was my BMI,

Breakfast: cereal, banana, pear and apple.
Lunch: I've forgotten again but I know that I had a slice of malt-loaf for pudding.
Dinner: chicken, peas, potatoes and chocolate cheese cake thing.
Drinks: 2 300ml mugs of milk and 2 300ml mugs of fruit juice.
Snacks: 4 jelly beans.

Today I have listened to some more Lordi but before I listened to Mr Hami win in china to cut Mr Vettels lead in the drivers championship off, but the star performer in the race today was Mr Max as he managed to get up to third spot on the podium, but Mr Bottas is looking like he's going to loose his seat at Mercedes next season, but it's still early on in the season so he could improve himself over the course of the next few races to earn his spot in the teamI, but I know that he's not doing as well as Mr Rosburger last seasonBut he''s not really doing too bad after 2 races he's in 4th position. He's in front of the Ferrari number 2 driver,  Mr Kimi. He's only behind the twoRace winners and Mr Max.

Then earlier today but after I had finished listing to Hami's win I played on more Breath of the Wild.I've completed 2 more shrines, disappointing.

No comments:

Post a Comment