Sunday 2 April 2017

Day 1375

Day 1375;

21.46 was my BMI for today, dsapointing I lost some numbers on my BMI today, I needed to get some more excersise in.

Breakfast: cereal, banana, green grapes and pear.
Lunch: nibbly bits.
Dinner: chicken, lamb, sausages, pear, peas, carrots, potato and tiramisu..
Drinks: 2 300ml mugs of milk and 2 300ml mugs of fruit juice.

Ok so today I had lost my step counter which I only got back just before I had dinner, But other than that I have had a lazy day today, as I walked down the stairs and back up about 5 times today. As the majority of the other time in he day I have spent playing Breath of the Wild, I managed to beat Eventide island, which was actually surprisingly easy,

I have also started to watch Doctor Strange, Mr Benidict's accent is hillerious in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment