Monday 17 April 2017

Day 1390

Day 1390;

Today was another big drop in my BMI 21.29 or something like that, which may be in part at least due to the 35 minute cycle I did full throttle, full power almost, followed by a 8 minute cool down, but it's to help me reach my goal which is the 100mile cycle down London way.

Breakfast: cereal, apple, banana, grapes (purple), pear and a toasted "hot" crossed bun.
Lunch: I've forgotten what I ate for lunch.
Dinner: gammon, pineapple, peas, carrots, potatoes and chocolate.
Drinks: 2 300ml mugs of milk, 1 300ml mug of fruit squash and 1 300ml mug of fruit juice.
Snacks: 4 jelly beans.

Now today I first went to the gym to get in a bit of training on the bike for the potential of doing a nice little 100mile cycle sometime later this year. I hope that they allow us to go for it, we'll be raising money for charity while we're at it, what else could they want? Well the entry fee is £500 of which you have to raise by charity, or something like that.

Today I have also completed 2 more shrines on Breath of the Wild so I'm up to 70 shrines completed, then I'm also up to something like 81 Koroks discovered also but the one on the mountain range that is on the left hand side of the map, you know the snowy area there you have stones which you have to make identical and you do it by moving the additional stone which is on one to the space that is on top of the other one I mucked that one up and now I cannot find it.

No comments:

Post a Comment