Friday 14 April 2017

Day 1387

Day 1387;

So today my BMI was a grand score of 21.88 and I am attempting to figure out what I have done today,

Breakfast: cereal.
Lunch: tinned spaghetti hoops on toast, mini sausages and probably "hot" crossed buns.
Dinner: chicken in batter and chips.
Drinks: 3 300ml mugs of milk and 2 300ml mugs of fruit juice.
Snacks: "hot" crossed bun, apple, banana, green grapes, pear and 2 little chocolates.

Yesterday on the returning trip on the train it must have been the second stop that. The train went to  where I saw the most intriguing sight out the window, it was a girl but I thought I couldn't see her face, as it wasn't her face that I saw I saw a distorted version of her face,  it was the face of someone with Down syndrome but I could tell she didn't have Down syndrome as she was speaking so clearly and I have never known a sufferer of Down syndrome to speak so clearly, then as I got up as it was time to leve the train I can't remember if I did sign my apologies to her as either I had been elbowing me or I had been elbowing her throughout that journey, when I was attempting to preoccupy myself during the train journey then when I looked at her face I could see that she wasn't afflicted with Downs.

Today I ha e gone to a football match, the full time score was 1-1, I have played on Breath of the Wild ,which was good as I defeated the Yiga boss to get the thunder helm,  so I could then return it to Gerudo town, and I did that and I got myself distracted by then completing 2 more shrines, so that puts me something like 65 shrines completed. Also at 2 and 3/5 of the stamina meter I'm still too weak to wrestle the white horse and tame it.

No comments:

Post a Comment