Wednesday 19 April 2017

Day 1392

Daay 1392;

21.36 was my BMI of the day and I had another lazy day today but hopefully tomorrow will be a more energetic day for me, not that there's anything wrong wirg having a lazy day,as today I managed to beat the fateful stars shrine, and I managed to tame the pure white horse.

Breakfast: cereal, apple, banana and grapes (green and purple).
Lunch: cheese sandwich (brown bread).
Dinner: pasta bolognaise and 4 Jaffa cakes.
Drinks: 2 300ml mugs of milk and 2 300ml mugs of fruit juice.

I also Mannaged 4to beat that thunder-blight Ganon today and I have had a thought of how I could gain access to the secret Gerudo of which I am going to attempt as son as I have posted this blog article, so in the early hour of tomorrow.

My taste buds are maturing that is all I can say, It's not as if I like brown bread but I have got to that stage in my life where I will jusy eat some food that you pit in front of me taste buds be dammed, which id one of the reasons that I am willing to eat that tomato pasta..

No comments:

Post a Comment