Tuesday 4 April 2017

Day 1377

Day 1377;

My BMI sank today it sank to 21.69, or 21.59, I cannot remember.

Breakfast: cereal, green grapes and banana.
Lunch: ham sandwich and sponge cake.
Dinner: fish, chips, curry sauce and chocolate trifle.
Drinks: 2 300ml mugs of milk and 2 300ml mugs of fruit juice.

Yesterday I goy on a bit more in Breath of the Wild, I discovered a new shrine, and I recovered a new memory... well not a new memory as how are you supposed to do that, that just doesn't make sense, you have to make new memories.

Today I have gone a bit retro within the games that I have been playing, within the morning at least. As I have3 gone on the original Legend of Zelda,and then after I died  without finding another level/dungeon, I decided to give Double Dragon another shot, but this  time with only 1 player, I managed to get to the third level before getting game over the first time, the second time I got past the second level and I was just about to start the third when Tini beckoned me away as it was  time to go to the gym. Also today I have played on the Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild.I have been searching for the leviathan bones to no avail. But also today I have been playing on an old Fire Emblem game, it may be old but it's a good game.

In the gym today I basically did 30 minute on the exercise bike before a 7 minute cool down, I managed to cycle over 10KM within the allowed 30 minutes I should have made it to at least 11KM, but while I was on the exercise bike I was listening to the msn that was a personal trainer and he was saying that the highest level that anyone has got to 100RPM's was 25 so I would have called out BS at this moment but I cannot speak and he wasn't even  speaking to me so I could have got the wrong end of the stick then I went ahead and I proved it to myself in the cool down as  I first got it to 100RPM at 25 then I tried at level 30 I made it both times.

No comments:

Post a Comment