Monday 10 April 2017

Day 1383

Day 1383;

21.36 that was a decrease of 0.6 and what did I do today, Nothing except play on the Switch (Breath of the Wild), until the evening where I went to athletics a bit of running, or jogging, blind, and a bit of Long Jump.

Breakfast: cereal, banana and pear.
Lunch: cheese sandwhich (white bread) and something.
Dinner: pasta bolognaise and a sundae.
Drinks: 3 300ml mugs of milk and 2 300ml mugs of fruit juice.
Snacks: malt loaf and battenburg.

Now today I played some more of Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild.  I got 3 more spirit orbs, but the Kokorks I have found a whole load of the Koroks. I also found Hestu again, but this time was when I'd fond The Great Deku TreesoI have used up all of my Korok seeds In increasing my inventory space. and I have got the Master Sword all you need is 13 heart containers full, at the start as I had 12 heart containers and 5 spirit orbs as I have just finished filling up a second stamina meter, which must have cost me 20 spirit orbs. Heart containers, I started the gsme off with 3, I got 2 more from defeating the 2 bosses, so that makes it 5, then I must have been using 28 of the spirit orbs to get  my heart containers up to 12 then after trying and failing, only just, to lift the sword I used 4 of the 5 spirit orbs to purchase me a new heart container, which gave me 13 so I attempted it again and the sword was lifted. I got a memory from Zelda, But within the memory hunt I am thinking that I'm down to the last 3 pictures.

But I guess that love and fear are two similar emotions especially in a Christian mindset, as you have to love your God whose also a very scary dude by biblical accounts apparently. As he's just waiting until I die before getting to have a laugh at my expense  saying "you disbelieved in me, you great fool, now burn for an eternity" so if I could speak by then I probably wouldn't say "why? You insufferable fleabag" I'd probably just get on with the screaming. But just if I somehow got to question the thing, for it's name is God, his response would probably be something  to the tune of, I placed all of the correct things in your life to believe, and still you didn't" now if I was chatty and I could get another word in before the pain began, I might say something to the tee of "why just your text, as that was the only evidence that I found to even suggest your existence all the people that were your followers were that way because of the book, or even if it was because of they're family that they're religious it's because of the book that the family is religious, even if you haven't read a word from the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment