Sunday 23 April 2017

Day 1396

Day 1396:

21.26 the day after I had announced that my BMI had appeared to stabilise it drops how dissapointing, I know nor bt much but disappointing.

Breakfast: cereal, pear, banana and apple.
Lunch: egg and grass (cress) sandwich (white bread), cocktail sausages and ketchup.
Dinner: Lamb, pear, peas carrots, potato and 4 Jaffa cakes.
Drinks: 2 300ml mugs of milk, 1 300ml mug of fruit squash and 1 squirt of Lucozade sport.
Snacks: 6 jelly beans.

Today I was in another Boccia matchBut this time I was in the first game again and we lost the game some score in the teens, I think, to nil, nothing nada, zero, zilch, But the second game after 6 ends the score was tied at 5-5 and it went into a decider the team that I'm part of still lost the game 9-5 but why did they have to ram it into the younger folks on my team so bad, as they could have stuck with the 1 point after all 3 of the team that I'm on had played there shots, I'm thinking that it was Link, Lafv and Icar who were playing at this time. as they had just managed to score 4 points after Nut thad got them by the first 3 ends winning our teams first point of the day and by only allowing them the chance to get 3 points in the first 3 ends. Then Link came in for Nut and Icar came in for Nath meanwhile Lafv replaced Nut as captain. as I was the captain for the 6 ends of the first game. I suck at being captain, I think it may have something to do with my inability to speak but that's just a thought, not an excuse.

In Breath of the Wild today I have completed either 2 or 4 shrines, and I have increased my heart containers to 16.

No comments:

Post a Comment