Sunday 16 April 2017

Day 1389

Day 1389;

21.4 something and other which was another decrees what was happening today, I have gone to the gym today, for another full work-out but it was in the morning.

Breakfast: cereal, apple banna, grapes (purple) and pear.
Lunch: Swiss baked eggs and toast.
Dinner: turkey, carrots, peas, potatoes and tiramisu.
Drinks: 2 300ml mugs of milk and 2 300ml mugs of fruit squash.

Today at the gym I have done a 20 minute walk on the lateral trainer, then 20 pull/push my arms together/apart each on the flying machine, then 20 more on each of the 4 pieces of equipment which are there to strengthen arms, before moving on to the excersise bike.

Then after that excersise I have been playing more on Breath of the Wild, I have rushed around to get the 55 rush shrooms, and I have completed 2 more shrine quests, so I'm up to 68 shrines completed.

In F1 today Vettle has won again with Hami in second position, but as the race was unfolding Hami got a 5 second stop and go penelty, for slowing Rai down in the pits, but Bottas was quickest around the track in the pole position thing they do at the start. Bottas can drive fast in a single lap, next up I want to see if he could preamps challenge for the title.

No comments:

Post a Comment