Wednesday 26 April 2017

Day 1399

Day 1399:

21.22, it was an improvement may have only been slight but an improvement none the less.

Breakfast: cereal, apple and banana.
Lunch: tinned spaghetti with mini sausages, toast, fruit cake (with only marzipan on top) and chocolate doughnut.
Dinner: pie, carrots, crocket potatoes, 4 Jaffa cakes and a Turkish delight.
Drinks: 2 300ml mugs of milk, 2 300ml mugs of fruit squash and 1 300ml mugs of fruit juice .

Earlier today I dropped the chest that we were moving into my room, as the room that it's from was going to get a new carpet laid, I dropped ir  just as Mich was talking my praise to Allergy, as he was saying literally the second before bumped into the door frame and the chest we were carrying dropped onto my right big toe of which the throbbing sensation that arose from my toe was irritating but it's nothing to write home about, it was one of those irritating little pains that only get on your nerves if you let it, by not doing anything, which in turn gives you time to dwell on things... perhaps I should write a book called :pain, the mind virus", and within it I could explain that pain serves a very important purpose I mean as it's there to act as a deterrent from doing things that are pottentially harmful to your chances of being alive, alive enough to pass on your seeds to the next generation, or a the very least help some people, as life breeds life and death in equal measure. As everything alive will one day die, fact of life you could gloss it up or put it behind as much smoke and mirrors as you like, but that still won't change the simple fact that everything that comes from nothing must someday return to nothing.

Today in the gym I had another basically full body work-out. then I got home and I played on Breath of the Wild, I managed to get 3 more shrines done today one I think was the one in the dark, another was a blessing which I got as I has beat up/killed another one of those Hinox chaps and the third was on the island that is just above/north of Robbie's ancient lab.

No comments:

Post a Comment